One of my favorite cupcakes is easy to make and a quick crowd-pleaser.
-chocolate cake mix (and eggs/oil from back of box)
-small Reese cups
-cute cupcake holders (of course)
1. Make your chocolate batter according to the box’s directions.
2. Line muffin tins with cupcake holders and pour some batter into each holder.
3. Put a small Reese cup or two mini Reese cups in each muffin tin.
4. Place one more spoonful of batter into each holder, covering the Reese cups.
5. Cook the cupcakes according to chocalate cake mix instructions.
6. Once they are cooked (the clean toothpick prick is the easiest way to tell), allow time to cool.
7. Ice each cupcake and crumble extra Reese cups on top!