1. Wearing silly outfits each day, or at least tolerating the kids participating.
2. Getting tongue-tied during the reading of every Dr. Seuss book!
3. Looking up YouTube videos of Dr. Seuss read alouds (it helps with the tongue-tied thing).
4. Discussing if green eggs and ham would actually be good or not.
5. Wearing either a Thing 1 or Thing 2 shirt, a Cat in the Hat outfit, or a Cat in the Hat hat.
6. Hearing “cat, hat, pat, sat…” all week.
7. Dr. Seuss bulletin boards decorating every inch of your school.
8. Figuring out how to incorporate watching The Lorax into your lesson plans…
9. Celebrating Dr. Seuss’s birthday with a party or song.
10. Having a themed week full of fun with precious kiddos!