This is the week that in schools and around dinner tables we begin to think about the things we are thankful for. Here is my top 10:
1. Jesus Christ- without His sacrifice and love, I would be lost and without purpose.
2. My sweet husband who loves God first and pursues my heart well.
3. A family that is truly there for one another, even hours away.
4. Sweet Belle- she is a cuddly friend when I need it most.
5. Opoortunity to teach 20 littles and share Christ with their families.
6. A church home and family that is passionate about our city.
7. For my crafty, thrifty heart.
8. My journaling Bible that helps me memorize and meditate on scripture.
9. Neighbors and friends that are compassionate and friendly.
10. Date Nights with the Hubs.